Once Upon a Readathon

A readathon is coming up that looks like a lot of fun.  The Once Upon a Readathon will run from July 9-11; they'll have challenges to participate in, and they're even offering a prize or so!  This event is hosted by Candace at Candace's Book Blog, Lori at Pure Imagination, and Angela at Reading Angel.  You can sign up at any of those spots.



Once Upon a Read-a-Thon


I've decided to enter conditionally; if I'm in town I will certainly have some fun participating.  But there's a chance that I'll be on a roadtrip that week, in which case I'll be hanging out with my best friend until 2am, boogie-boarding at the beach, and driving for hours upon hours up I-5 while giving thanks for the wonders of air conditioning.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Four Ages of Poetry

Ozathon #1: The Wonderful Wizard of Oz