Narrative Poem Challenge Check-In

I'm supposed to do a check-in for Lemon Tree's Narrative Poem Reading Challenge.  So it's a good thing that I finally got around to reading one the other day!  (Although I then realized that I read "The Rime of the Ancient Mariner" aloud with my daughter a month ago.  Too late now, oh well.)  Lemon Tree asks:



  • Have you enjoyed any narrative poem this year? Which one?
I'm not sure I enjoyed the chapter of The Trail  that I read.  It was interesting, it was well worth reading, but it was also difficult and unhappy poetry.
  • How's your progress through the challenge?
I planned to read four poems, and I've read one, so I'm pretty good I think.
  • Do you have any plan to read any narrative poem in the near future?
I haven't picked another one yet.  So many possibilities!  I think I'm going to have to do some Spenser.  Or should I try Milton?

Sorry Lemon Tree, it's not much of a check-in. :)

Comments

  1. Thanks. I'm glad to know that you're doing great. I have finished only one narrative poem as well. If you plan to read Milton, I'll cheer for you. I want to know what you think about him.

    Good luck for the other three books. :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I'd love to know what you think, so please comment!

Popular posts from this blog

The Four Ages of Poetry

Ozathon #1: The Wonderful Wizard of Oz