15 Day Book Blogger Challege, Day 10

Today April wants to know how I choose what book to read next.



Mood, mostly.  I have my TBR/classics pile, and a bunch of books out of the library, and I choose according to what mood I'm in.  Since I always have several going at once, it's easy to make room for another one if I really want to read it right away.

I also follow along, mostly, with the WEM Ladies' reading list, if it's something I haven't read and want to read.  Right now they're doing Native Son, and I've read that so I'm skipping it this time.

Since I'm signed up for lots of challenges, that gives me plenty to pick from, plus of course whatever I happen to want to read just because.
 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Four Ages of Poetry

Ozathon #1: The Wonderful Wizard of Oz