DWJ March!!

Everybody!  It's that time of year!  When we read Diana Wynne Jones and talk about her a lot!  Oh, I just love DWJ March.  As always, Kristen at We Be Reading is hosting, and she has scheduled out something for every single day.  Plus she is good at Twitter, so there is a hashtag #dwjmarch and has made something called a Tagboard that I cannot quite figure out how to use properly but it is neat.

New button!

There will be two readalongs, one of Enchanted Glass and one for the happy people who have been able to get their hands on The Islands of Chaldea, DWJ's final novel which has been released in the UK, but not anywhere else yet.  I won't be able to get it until late April, but we might do another one then....

Kristen says:

Here is the prompt/feature schedule by day:
  1. Show Us Your Collection
  2. Series Highlight: The Chronicles of Chrestomanci
  3. Favorite Main Character
  4. Book Highlight: Eight Days of Luke
  5. Favorite Book Cover
  6. Book Highlight: The Power of Three
  7. Fan Art Friday
  8. Book Highlight: The Time of the Ghost
  9. Series Highlight: Howl's Moving Castle
  10. Book Highlight: The Ogre Downstairs
  11. Favorite Supporting Character
  12. Book Highlight: Dogsbody
  13. Book Highlight: A Tale of Time City
  14. Fan Art Friday
  15. Read-Along Discussion: Enchanted Glass
  16. Series Highlight: Derk
  17. Favorite World
  18. Book Highlight: Archer's Goon
  19. GIVEAWAY DAY!
  20. Book Highlight: Fire and Hemlock
  21. Fan Art Friday
  22. Favorite Villain
  23. Series Highlight: The Dalemark Quartet
  24. Book Highlight: The Homeward Bounders
  25. Early Reader Discussion: The Islands of Chaldea
  26. Book Highlight: Black Maria (Aunt Maria)
  27. Favorite Book/Series
  28. Fan Art Friday
  29. Book Highlight: The Game
  30. Series Highlight: Deep Secret/The Merlin Conspiracy
  31. Event Wrap-Up
I'll be posting on lots of these, so be prepared.  

Comments

  1. I am so, so happy to have you joining me again! I am pleasantly surprised that my 31 days of prompts isn't intimidating people as much as I worried it would. Of course, I should have remembered that DWJ fans are awesome!

    I will definitely count you as vote one for an April read-along of Chaldea. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm happy that you keep doing it! I hope I'll be able to post as much as I would *like* to. Pre-writing a few now...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahahaha, I couldn't be more excited for this. I cannot wait to read everyone's posts! Especially the Islands of Chaldea posts -- I'm so curious what that book's going to be like.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I'd love to know what you think, so please comment!

Popular posts from this blog

The Four Ages of Poetry

Ozathon #1: The Wonderful Wizard of Oz