Wicked Wildfire Readathon 2014

I don't join very many readathons, but I had a fun time last year doing the Wicked Wildfire Readathon, and I
thought I'd give it another try.  It starts on my daughter's birthday, so I might have a slow start...

Rules for Wicked Wildfire Readathon 2014:

The  Wicked Wildfire Read-A-Thon is a time when we all get together to dedicate the days of July 14-24 to as much reading as possible. You read as much as you can in order to get yourself a little further through that huge to-read pile! We know real life gets in the way and even if you can’t participate more than one day, you’re welcome to join in on the fun!

In the meanwhile, we will be hosting book-related challenges where you can win some awesome prizes and have a Twitter party at the hashtag #WWReadathon! You can posts updates on your blog, Twitter, Goodreads, Facebook or even YouTube — as long as the profile is public and we all can enjoy your reading progress! Make sure to link to the site where you’ll be sharing your posts/updates with us. 

  • When participating, you only have to readHowever, it’s always fun reading starting posts and updates on your progress throughout the event! Even settling with a wrap-up post only to show how the reading went when it’s over, is fine if you want to share with us.
  • The Read-A-Thon will officially start Monday, July 14th at 12:0oam EST and end Thursday, July 24th at 11:59 PM EST.
  • Find other participants’ updates through the linky below or at #WWReadathon on Twitter!


I had fun last year with the challenges, which I liked because they didn't take up TOO much time and they were actually related to my reading much of the time.  It was quite fun to choose a song for my reading every day!

Comments

  1. I'm so glad that you enjoyed our last readathon and have decided to join our next one! Thanks so much for spreading the word too! :D

    April @ My Shelf Confessions

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I'd love to know what you think, so please comment!

Popular posts from this blog

The Four Ages of Poetry

Ozathon #1: The Wonderful Wizard of Oz